RE: The Optimum Aquarium book search continues...

Daphne,
Everyone reports this book is hard to find.  Horst & Kipper have no plans to
update the book (I emailed and asked).  Also, the 2500gal Aquarium that the
book chronicles is no more.  They pulled it down a few years back. However,I
may be able to get the book at a LFS, Eddie's Aquarium.  He orded two of
them about 5+ years ago and apparently I am the only one who bought in.  Not
a lot of Aquatic Gardeners in NY State's Capital District.  I'll check and
see if the other is still on the shelf, collecting dust, and buy it for you
if you like.  My copy costs $28 years back. If it's gone, I'd consider
sending you my personal copy if you play nice and promise to just read it
and send it back. However, you'll definitely want your own copy for all of
the tables.  Let me know.

Peter W O'Dwyer jnr
odwyerpw at bluecorp_com