Amano nature aquarium? no. 2 and 3

Hi all,
Thanks for all the answers to my recent questions about setting up a
planted tank,
I bought the Amano nature aquarium world and i love it.
I am now planning on purchasing no 2 and number 3 in the series,
Are they more of number one or do they have new information on plants etc
or is it just more of the same with different tanks?

Also what is the required filter turnover rate for a planted tank.
I have a 1000 litre per hour canister which i intend to use on this 250
litre tank = 4 times per hour turnover.

Thanks all,

Daniel Green

bevgreen at cygnus_uwa.net.au