Re: Duck weed

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 04:23:07 -0600
> From: Jon Hays <jhays at caverns_com>
> Subject: Duck weed
>
> Could anyone tell  me where to get a start of Duck weed.

I think it comes from the very same place you get cockroaches, used-car
salesmen, Norway rats, and politicians. :^)

Wright

PS Just for being so snide, I'll stick some in an envelope and send it
off. May be some giant duckweed, too (*Salvinia*).

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home dot com
 SPAMBOT food:   fraudinfo at psinet_com and psi at govt-aff_senate.gov