Re:Yeast CO2

J.Miller wrote;
>I have just set up a yeast co2 system for my 20g planted
>tank. it took about a day and a half before the pressure
>in the bottle was high enough to push bubbles into the
>tank. After about ten minutes, the pressure dropped and
>the bubbles stopped. Any ideas how to keep the pressure up?

You probably have a leak in your system.  You are generating a very
small volume of gas and a very small leak can kill your pressure. The
most likely place is your seal at the top of the bottle.  I found the
best thing to use is a rubber stopper with a small copper, brass or
glass tube pushed through it.  Push an air line over this tube to
complete the connection.

==
Jim Spencer
Sayre, PA