If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake

One of the oldest and wisest bits of wisdom on this list is:

DON'T MIX RECIPES.

So I am working on a web page on this topic.  To build it, I need (among
other things) a list of recipes.

If you know of a recipe for how to do planted tanks not in the short list
below (and I am sure there are a dozen), please mail me off list.

Ooops, forgot the list the first time:

Randall School recipe
Booth Dupla recipe
Quackenbush low tech approach
http://www.malloftheworld.com/aquarium/part1.htm
Karl Schoeler     page reference?
Steve Pushak    page reference?
Conlin and Sears (is there a whole recipe or just nutrients?)
Olga Betts   page reference?

Gosh, who have I failed to remember?????

Thanks for your help.