Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #583

At 03:48 AM 10/18/98 -0400,  Bob Sumner asked:
>Secondly, does anyone have any experience with Aqualine Bushcke's CO2
>reactor?  I was planning on doing a home yeast gizmo at least at first,
>but when I saw this advertised for $25.00 the picture made it look like
>you could feed the CO2 tube from the yeast into this reactor which sends
>the bubble in an upward spiral giving it a travel contact of 1.45 meters.
>Has anyone done this, or have they seen one up close and could tell me if
>I could rig it this way.

Bob, this is your lucky day.  I have an AB I have modified to work that
way.  Out of the can it works very oddly (requires a powerhead or power
filter.  That is not the way I used it.  I "fixed" it to work the way you
describe.  Contact me off list if you want to buy it.

But you are luckier yet!   I am going to tell you WHY I am selling it.   I
found a much better way (if you are using a tank, for DIY an AB is not a
bad choice at all).  If you decide to drop the DIY yeast, I can sell you a
whole system (excluding tank) for $70.  See:

http://www.wcf.com/co2iron