Re: Indian Algae Eaters

>Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:40:18 +1000
>From: Cameron Hayes <chayes at microhelp_com.au>
>
>My LFS has IAE, are these real algae eater and are they effective?

You will need to be a bit more precise in your description. I don't think
the term "Indian Algae Eater" has ever been used before.

Check the Krib for articles on Siamese Alge Eaters. Also, my web page has a
photo of one in the "fish: section.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/