Riccia/my web page

>Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 02:24:50 -0700
>From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
>Subject: Riccia lawns
>
>Khew has a very nice web page explaining how to create Riccia
>decorations using bits of wood or rock and tying the Riccia to it with
>thin monofilament fishing line. Unfortunately, his website seems to be
>offline right now. If it has moved, please email me Knew and I'll update
>the link on my home page.
>
>Steve            http://home.infinet.net/teban/
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:31:41 -0700
>From: Hoa Nguyen <nguyenh at nosc_mil>
>Subject: Re: Keeping Riccia fluitans down
>
>Here it is:
>http://sunflower.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/aqua.html
>
>Hoa
>------------------------------

Hi! But i don't understand,my web site was never down! It could be a
momentarily server problem on my service provider's side that i wasn't
aware of.
In any case,it should be accessable now. The only page down still is the
one on my trip (last year) to Amano's place. :-)
My apologies for that but the site i was riding on died on me without me
realising it! :-o

Khew
http://www.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/