re: Aquatics Unlimited

Dorian McMillan <mcmilland at cofc_edu> wrote:

> I know absolutely nothing about this outfit, and would
>in fact be very interested in hearing from anyone who has
>done business with them.  I currently have only one (very large)
>SAE in my 75 gallon, but he is assisted by several Japanese
>shrimp.

I dealt with the manager there once, I believe his name was Jim.  I also
dealt with one of the staff.  I needed to make a second call to Jim to get
a more clear understanding of their mail order policies since they are
not really a mail order shop.  My impression is they are a good LFS with
descent Web presence.

I think their prices were within reason and shipping container was good.

P.S.
Regards the Japonese shrimp, are they Caridina japonica? How is your
opinion of these?

Christopher Coleman
christopher.coleman at worldnet_att.net