Mail order SAEs

There is a company called Aquatics Unlimited from Greenfield, WI that
advertises SAEs on their web page.  See http://bestfish.com/mailorder.html
or phone 1-414-543-2552.  I know absolutely nothing about this outfit, and
would in fact be very interested in hearing from anyone who has done
business with them.  I currently have only one (very large) SAE in my 75
gallon, but he is assisted by several Japanese shrimp.

Cheers!

Dorian