algae on plants only

Hi all,

I have dark green algae "spots" on many of my plants--last week it was
just confined to one type of plant and I got no answer on how to get rid
of it.  My tank is perfectly clear, water good, fish fine, plants
growing--just have darl green spots on them now and I fear w/time it
will over take all my plants.  I have flagfish and SAE's and otto's for
algae control, but they aren't helping this stuff.  Any advice--I'd hate
to pull them up--it would be half the tank!

Thanks,
--
Kelly
mailto:apples at midohio_net