Good Lighting Sites

Could someone point me to a site that will explain in some detail the latest
in aquatic lighting systems. I need to learn about VHO systems.

I know quite a bit about Metal Halide & standard T8 systems - I need to know
the advantages of VHO.

Tank is a 2 ft CUBE & I presently use a single Sodium (German made) plant
bulb 125 Watt. How many VHO bulbs would I need to produce say 3 Watts/Gall &
what`s the best running gear ? I hear the IceCap 660 would work well but I
am unsure what wattage (VHO) are available & how efficient they are.

Andy Moore  -  andy at ascot_u-net.com

BBb Tuba Player in the Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band: &
aquatic plant enthusiast

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm