Power Filters and CO2 injection

At Current time I have 4 tanks with power filters and CO2 injection. Whispers on three of them and an Emperor 400 on the other one. If I keep the tanks filled It seems to work best. The plants pearl. Since I do not measure the CO2 in the tanks, it is the best indicator I have.

As to how long a tank of CO2 last. I run 3 tanks (55,29 & 20) off one 20LB bottle. It has been set up since May 1 of this year. I have not refilled it yet.

Best Wishes,
Ray