Re:Power filters on CO2 injected tanks

Kelly wrote,
>I'll ask this again.  Does anyone use power filters on
>tanks with CO2?  I don't know if they cause a significant
>amount of surface disturbance.  I'll be setting up a 75
>gallon tank soon and want to get filtration cheaply.

I use an Aquaclear 300 on my 55g and it works fine. I have it set on
the low flow rate and use two foam blocks for filtration.  If I allow
the water to drop slightly as it returns to the tank I lose less CO2.
The last refill of the 5lb CO2 bottle for this tank lasted a few days
short of 7 months.

==
Jim Spencer
Sayre, PA