Anubias Congensis?

Hello All. After lurking for some time I feel i can ask my question. Ive benn
keeping plants for a while now and am having pretty good luck. I just ran
across Anubias Congensis for the first time. I have every plant book that I
could find. But none of them really covered the plant. even the internet
seemed a little lacking as far as Anubias goes. does anyone have any
experiance with these plants. Any help would be greatly appreciated