Re: NO3 adding

Luca Specchio wrote:
> I'm just curious to know if somebody of you is adding NO3 on daily basis
> into his tanks and, if it's so, has somebody tried to add it directly into
> the substrate by a syringe or something just to limit NO3 presence into the
> water column?

Clay + fertilizer balls. NOT daily!! Not even monthly. See my web page
or the APD archives for more details.

There is no particular reason to limit NO3 presence in the water column
unless it is already excessive.

--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/