CO2 hardware

For those of you looking for hardware to setup a CO2 system you might
want to look at the McMaster-Carr site (www.mcmaster.com). This long
time supplier of hardware to business and industry now has their
catalog online and has no minimum order size. They have a good
selection of solonoid valves one of which I bought for about $20. They
also have needle valves - I bought one but haven't tried it yet to see
how it works.

They also carry ballasts, pH meters and pH electrodes. Delivery is
very fast as they ship from regional sites. I ordered on a Sunday a
got the order on Wednesday.

==
Jim Spencer
Sayre, PA