Re: SAE's

> Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:31:49 -0400
> From: krandall at world_std.com
>
> I was wondering not so much about the length of wild fish, but the girth.
> My big guys can only be described as "portly".<g>

Karen, what if your big guys are not big guys but big gals full
of eggs?  Big girth is the easiest (and about only) way to tell
adult SAE females from males.  But as fish in tanks get most
often much more food than wild fish, they naturally might be
just fat.  Hmm, what about creating some more current in your
tank and making the fish to some aerobic, no, Aquabic
exercises :-)

Liisa