More on SAEs

Liisa, Karen, and whoever else wants to chime in:

My SAEs (6 in a 50 gal tall) have become very reclusive and are seldom
seen.  I have cut down on feedings hoping to get them out foraging for
algae, but they go and hide.  pH 6.2 or so, no other fish, lotsa snails and
plants, 2w/gal, 50 gph powerhead on UGF, plants bubbling like crazy today.
 Why don't they come out and frolic anymore?  They are about 3" TL.

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>