Re: No CO2 Plants

>Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:02:31 -0500
>From: "Beard, Kelly" <KBeard at comdata_com>
>Subject: No CO2 plants
>
>What plants grow well without the addition of CO2?  Most of my plant
>experience is with Barclaya Longfolia, Amazon Swords and Anubias Bartari
>(?sp).  I'm guess most Anubias won't care, and I seem to remember from here
>and web pages that Crypts don't really seem to care either.

I've never yet actually added CO2, and I've never had the kind of growth
that would allow me to propagate and sell my plants, but I've had a wide
variety of plants 'grow well', meaning hold their own next to the plants in
the hobbyist books, and currently have these plants in my tank:  various
hygro sp., rotala, ambulia, water sprite and wisteria, various amazon
swords, dwarf grasses, crypt wendtii.

Alysoun McLaughlin