Continuous supplimentation of iron

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with a new contraption called a
"Dosator" by Sochting?  Accoring to an ad I have just read, it uses oxygen
releasing tablets that slowly release a liquid iron fertilizer into the
aquarium.  I am starting a new live planted aquarium and would like to make it
more user friendly than some others I have had in the past.  I travel often
and am not able to replenish the iron in my tanks as often as I would like.
This unit would prove very useful if it works. Any information would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Duane Clark