Cyanobacteria

I am experiencing a blue-green algae explosion in my tank. It's a fairly newly
established 90 gal planted with mostly swords and sags. I have CO2 injection
and 350 watts of MH lighting. Plants have been growing great.

From prior postings in the archive, it looked like some were of the opinion
that cyanobacteria flourish when the tank is nitrate limited which my tank is.
I have not been fertilizing yet. Should I start using PMDD in order to provide
nitrate and curb the growth of the cyanobacteria?

Any other suggestions on controlling the cyanobacteria outbreak.?