Re: test kits

George-

Where can I get a spectrophotometer and how much are they?  I figure
its going to cost me at least 50 bucks to get decent quailty test
kits, so if its not _that_ much more, I wouldn't mind paying the
monney for the extra accuracy and money savings (I wouldn't have to
buy refills, correct?)

===

I dread success.  To have succeeded is to have finished one's business
on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female the moment
he has succeeded in his courtship.  I like a state of continual
becoming, with a goal in front and not behind.
-- George Bernard Shaw