Re: DIy glass aquariums

> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:29:59 -0500 > From: R & R Fahnestock <brickrd at swbell_net>
> Subject: Re: DIy glass aquariums
>
>  I came into this thread late so maybe this has already been discused
> but, I've been looking all over for information about making DIY glass
> aquariums and haven't been able to find anything. Bookstore, library,
> LFS no one has been of anyhelp. I will try looking under material
> sciences, but i also need to know about framing, and sealing. Can anyone
> be of any help. Any info would be appreciated. THanks,
>
>                                             Ri
>     Hey-  by the way i tried looking at many web pages but to no avail.
> I wonder if i didn't just miss it? The web is a big place.

There is a short article on how to do this on my discus web site.
The direct link is:
http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~davidr/discus/articles/DIYtanks.html

It is not a comprehensive article, but is still useful enough to get
you started.

Regards,
David Robinson                          The Discus Page
David.Robinson at intel_com                http://www.ee.pdx.edu/~davidr/