new to all this, longwinded introduction

In a message dated 98-09-13 04:00:58 EDT, bob writes:

<< Will something like java fern grow in the low light I have now? >>

java fern grows perfectly well in very lowlight conditions.  i have a 2.5
gallon tank (with endler's livebearers) whose only source of lighting is the
reflected
light from adjacent tanks.  nothing has been able to survive in it, not even
java moss, but java fern lives in it.  doesn't grow much but it does live.

tsuh yang chen, new york city  (please note my new address)