RE: DIY CO2

> Can someone tell me PRACTICALLY how to make a DIY co2 system. Right now I
add 2 cups of sugar and a 1/4 cup of yeast to a 2 liter bottle which is....

1/4 cup of yeast would be way too much - it would go completely bonkers for
a short period. Use half a teaspoonful with two cups of sugar in 2 litres.
Using wine yeast, and some yeast nutrients, it should last about three weeks
or so. I have one 2 litre bottle on a small (25g) aquarium. Start with one
or two and check the CO2 levels (via ph and KH) to see how it goes.

Phil Bixby
York, UK