Echinodorus Horizontalis

About nine months ago there was a short thread on the APD about E.
Horizontalis being brought into the country for a photo session. I was able
to get two of them through a member, but I have never seen them for sale
anywhere. Also, I have never seen anything else written about them on the
APD.  Does anyone have any of these plants? If so, can you give us some
ideas about what we can expect down the road (e.g., size at maturity, growth
habits, sensitivity to adverse conditions, etc.).

Mine have done well and they are just starting to put off runners, but that
is about the extent of my knowledge with these plants.

If anyone has some of these plants, I sure would appreciate some insight
into them.

Regards,

Ken Guin
Kenguin at homemail_com