Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #499, missing most of it????

Did anyone else get this issue chopped up like this or did my server just give
a piece of my daily meal of APD?    If some how I end up sending the whole
issue, sorry.  I did tried to forward it to myself to see if I would and
didn't.    JiM C.