Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #497

Hello Steve,

*Lux* measures illumination. 1 Lux = 1 Lumen per square meter
.
*Foot-candle* also measures illumination. 1 Foot candle = 1 Lumen per
square foot = 10.764 Lumen / sq. meter = 10.764 Lux.

*Lumen* measures flux of luminous energy. 1 Lumen = 0.07958 spherical
candle power.

Hope this helps.

Best,

George S