Re: plant groupings

> Does anyone else have something they'd like to add about maintaining
> groups of plants?  I'm looking especially for experience with other
> crypts, small groups of stem plants and "carpet" plants.
>
> Roger Miller

I have a group of star grass which spreads fairly vigorously by root
runners.  The way I contain its growth is pretty low-tech but works
great:  I cut the bottom off a 4 litre plastic milk jug and filled it
with the same substrate, and planted the star grass in it.  I buried it
so you can't see the plastic (even if a bit does get uncovered it's
translucent so doesn't look too bad).

John