PMDD Dosing

Steve has reminded me that I didn't properly tag this post in the subject
header.  For the sake of the archive thread, I'm reposting it.  Sorry about
the redundancy.

<<Bill: Are you sure of that dosage?  Are you sure it is .5 ml per gallon, or
should it be .5 ml per 10 gallons?>>

You bet!  Please note that this is the dosage per week NOT per day, since I
only add PMDD three times per week.
For example, in my 30 gallon tank, I add 5 ml of PMDD three times per week
(Mon, Wed, Fri).

5 ml x 3 =15 ml  / 30 gal = 0.5 ml PMDD / gallon / week.

For a daily dosage, this would be:

.07 ml PMDD / gal / day  or  0.7 ml PMDD / 10 gal / day.

Bill Cwirla
Hacienda Heights, CA