Alternathera cardinalis?

Greetings,

I came across a listing on [Redacted]
concerning a plant they had labeled as
Alternanthera cardinalis. The photo was beautiful, the plant has dark
green upper leaves and a bright red on the underside. Since they have
Alternanthera reineckii listed, I don't believe it is the same
species. In any case, does anyone know anything about this plant? Is
it a true aquatic, or is it, like Alternanthera sessilis, a plant of
which to be wary?

Thanks for any info,

-Andrea
             A.J. Reed                *
      e-mail: ajreed at home_com         *   "Mom... I am a
 Disclaimer: I *definitely* do not    *   Vampire Slayer."
        speak for the group.          *