Plant info

I was wondering if someone could tell me something about "Cryptocoryne
lutea" and a unknown plant in my tank.
The plant is  sword. It's the full height of my 15 gallon tank. The leaves
are about 5 inches long and were
dying until I began giving iron supplement. I'm not sure about both plants
requirements. Can either or
these plants be propogated easily? (like water sprite.) Also there is a
plant that is similar in appearence
to the crypt. only it's leaves are not as large, a brownish-red color, with
same color stem as the leaves.
It hasn't been doing so well. the leaves aren't growing to their full height
and size. The new leaves usually
melt away and die. However, it has been recovering since I moved it to the
front of my tank, lower light?
Sherri