Re: Water testing

Dave,

On my website you'll find the following link to the University of
Cornell which can do it for about that cost. The web page is: Cornell
Nutrient Analysis Laboratories
http://www.cals.cornell.edu/dept/flori/wendy.html

> From: Dave Gomberg <gomberg at wcf_com>
>
> Someone mentioned several months ago that there was a place than ran water
> tests for metals and some common anions for $10.   Does anyone still have
> that reference and can repost it???

>:-[ I am very tempted to suggest that we all forward the next copy of the APD that comes with an entire previous digest quoted, to the person or persons who quote it. Gee, isn't it bad enough to have 2 or 3 nested digests quoted but do we really need to repeat it?? List Mom, its time to make good on promises to excommunicate those individuals, especially the repeat offenders.

If you make a mistake like this, its a wise gesture to send a BRIEF
apology as soon as you realize the faux paux.

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/