Eheim Liquid Doser

I just received the Aqua Fluid Liquidoser by Eheim. I am very impressed with
it. Now I can keep my plants fertilized while I'm away on business. The
question I have for anyone else who using fertilizer is how often do I set
it to work? It lets you do a maximum of double doses four times per day. I
have a 350 Liter tank (92 gal). Do you set it to only fertilize during the
day or is better to also fertilize at night? Right now I have it set to go
off every three hours over a 12 hour period (9:00am to 9:00pm).