Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #426

Hostler Richard asked if anyone has any experience using the GE "Plant &
Aquarium" bulbs.

I bought 3 GE bulbs for my 55G about 4 months ago. Two were the GE Ultra
Daylight Bulbs, and the other was the GE Plant and Aquarium Bulb. I have been
very pleased with the plant's success. They also give off a natural looking
light to the tank. I thought about two plant bulbs and one daylight bulb, but
think it would appear too "yellow" for me.

BTW, the costs of these bulbs at a local hardware store were $4.99 each. I
thought that was very reasonable.

Dana