Re: CO2 Manifold

I would avoid PVC pipe, dpending on the pressures you are considering.
 Even at 50 psi, PVC is not reccomended for comressed air use because
it can explode, resulting in shrapnel flying around your basement, as
well as a room full of CO2.  If you can braze copper pipe, this would
probably be your best bet.  My solution to this problem has been to go
to my local valve store (a hardware store would probably stock this
stuff, too), and buy either some Gyrolok or Swegelok fittings and bend
1/4 inch copper pipe to the right sizes.  Using Y connections, you can
run hard lines pretty much anywhere, and the tubes are airtight,
durable, and reasonably inexpensive.

Justin Collins

===

History is a set of lies agreet upon.