Phosphurous and algea?

Hello, I have several questions to ake every about algea. As I have read
many articles about planted aqurium, I noticed that phosphate in water is
undesirable. Phosphate can cause algea blooms. However, in all the
fertilizers for land plants, the phosphate containt is very high. It's
around 10. Does aquatic plants evolved in a way that it no longer needs
abandant amount of phospahte to do well? Why does high concentration of
phosphate in water is associated with algea? I understand algea need all the
nutrients that the plants does. Why is phosphate a major nutrient
requirement for algea? Doesn't high concentrate of other nutrients also
cause algea booms? Does algea utilisize Phosphate better than the plants? In
aqautic plants, some nutrients is still absorbed through leaves. Doesn't
phosphate also incourage the growth og plants? Thus, should we also put
phosphate into our subtrates and water colum to boost the growth of the
plants? If the plants win the competition for the nutrients, wouldn't algea
have no nutrients to grow? Wouldn't plants grow faster when essential
nutrients are in the water column. People are deliberate to take out
phosphate in thier water. Would this action stop the growth of algea? Would
is slow down the growth of the plants? I have algea again in my tank. I want
to use phosphate absorbent materials, thus I want your opion.

Thank you very much.