Shedding some light :)

Hi all,

I am desperately seeking information on how to "wire up" a fluorescent light
for my 6x2x2 plant tank. I am after a double (ie 4 x 3' tubes) light and am
considering some DIY. After an extensive search of the net I came up with a
big zero... lots of fragments, tantalizing snippets on DIY lighting, but no
one willing to explain it from begining to end. I would love to hear from
someone who has wired up their own lights or knows a site where such info is
available.

Thanks again,
David Midgley.