Re: Clarifying agent

Sorry I can't be more specific because I wasn't the one who did it. I
can't find the bottle of stuff I had kicking around but if I recall
reading the label on a bottle of something in a store, it had aluminum
sulphate. Best if the guy who had success tells us what he used. Not all
of those products list the ingredients, unfortunately. I have a
suspicion that something in them is used to combat cloudiness caused by
bacteria.