thanks/Java fern offer

thanks for your replies on my previous question re:
bolbitis/limnobium/nelumbo.
karen, i guess a 15 watt bulb in a 10 gallon is not enough light for the
limnobium?  and if you want the lotus, they are only $16 for nice plants.
 i can ship them to you, if you would like some.  i was thinking of
getting one for my firescape and in the winter i would put it in my
refrigerator.  it may even live outside all year, it's supposed to be
hardy.

as for the java fern offer, i have received about 25 requests and was
able to accomodate only about half.  i picked out a lot of it to ship.  i
can now see my fish!   i'll let the list know when i have more surplus.

tsuh yang chen, new york city

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]