Amano Blue

I'd be very interested to hear from someone who knows for sure how Takashi
Amano
achieves those incredible sky blue backdrops to his tanks. I'm pretty sure
that it isn't simply a blue piece of cardboard as the blue is translucent
from the lighting.On pages 100 and 101 of the July edition of TFH magazine
there is a photo that shows an entire tank including the sides. The blue
lighting is on all sides and shows a continuous graduation from blue to
white, going from bottom to top. Curiouser and curiouser.

Susan Romano