Re: Large tank advice (off topic?)

I wrote:

> We don't want the tank any taller than about 5 1/2 feet. <

When I said 5 1/2 feet tall I mean hood stand and tank. Not a 5 1/2
foot tall tank! I worded that poorly!

"Hummm 5 foot tall? Hummmm now that is a thought? Honey where is the
scuba gear? I got to clean the tank again!

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"