RE: Anubias gigantea

Here is what little I know about this plant
Light:  Medium to low light
Temp:  22-28 deg c
Like soft acid water
Happy with a clay substrate with sand on top (or peat, which would make a
soft acidic water, and add humic acid.)
I hope no-one thinks of this as advertising, but I recently helped put up
some pics of aquatic plants, with some very basic info on what the plant
has in natural surroundings.  Here it is.  If this is not ok, I will not do
it again, but I know how hard it has been to find pictures of aquatic
plants except the drawings on the tropica site.  Well here it go's.

[Redacted]
and here is the one with that species-
[Redacted]
I personally scanned the pics, and we have put over 220 pictures of aquatic
plants out there for everyone to use.
By the way, I am not affiliated with [Redacted], I just helped get the
pics up for his site, and I think this will help all of us aquatic
gardeners.

Troy

Subject: Anubias gigantea

Hi,

I picked up a speciment of Anubias gigantea yesterday from a LFS.  It looks
very nice but I don't have any detailed info on this species.  Can anyone
share any information, such as how to plant this (tie it to driftwood like
the A. nana?), it's light requirements, etc.?

Thanks,
Hoa