Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:16:22 -0700
From: sae at arts_ubc.ca (Olga Betts)
Subject: To dechlorine or not

My opion is that to to have a plant only tank with NO algae eating
fish or snails at all is to have algae. I guess it can be done but why
not have a school of otocinclus and a couple of farowellas in there?
I'll bet those photos of lovely "plants only" tanks (assuming that
they really are "plants only" with not a single alage eater in there)
take LOTS of work... like
constantly cleaning glass, pruning,trimming, adjusting and water
changing. Anyone else??

Olga
in Vancouver
---