Re: Anubias and epoxy

Pat Jellison wrote:
Can anyone please tell me whether I can use aquarium-safe
epoxy to secure anubias rhizomes to driftwood (until they grab
on by themselves)?
I thought I'd seen reference to such here, but a search of the
archive turned up nothing.  (Was I dreaming?)

No Pat, you were not dreaming.  You can use the aquarium-safe epoxy to
secure Anubias, but it's so simple and much easier to use thread instead.
I did it for effect in attaching plants to the glass.  If you do this,
remember that the epoxy might still be there when the plant is not there
any longer.  Of course, you can always replant with epoxy on the glass
spot.

Merrill Cohen
AGA