Plantrit

Title: Plantrit

I saw this box of stuff called Plantrit at my LFS for some time and was wondering what it is.  The reason I don't know (and probably it has been sitting on the shelf for months) is because the entire packaging is in German.  It is a package of reddish colored specs of something.  I'm guessing it's some kind of clay additive maybe?

BTW, I know my messages have been coming in as MIME/HTML.  I'm working on fixing this problem, so bear with me.  Maybe this message will be the first.