m3, where are you

Monolith Marine Monster's web page is down.  I
emailed them and was told that they are currently in
transition.  They are merging with a company in so.
California: Kaman.

Details seem to be not quite worked out, but basically,
Eddie, who runs m3, wants to spend more time on
his dentistry career.  M3 will still do wholesale, and
possibly selected retail (for special products such as
Tropica MG perhaps).  Kaman is supposed to take
over the retail sales of most things.

If I hear more I will share; perhaps Karen R. knows
more?

Roxanne Bittman