Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #386

Hello David,

The "drug store" concentration of 3% is the right point to start. At
this concentration H2O2 does not attack human skin, but is an effective
desinfectant. As you mention, it does not need to be scrupulously
removed before use. Drying the item will totally remove any H2O2 --
should you really want to.

The 35% H2O2 -- obtainable from chemical supply houses -- DOES BURN the
skin in about 5-10 seconds -- it's mighty potent. There is a 90% H2O2
available commercially, but .....

Best,

George S