Sintered glass bubblers for CO2

On  Tue, 14 Jul 1998 Dave Gomberg wrote:
>> Has anyone compared the Dupla and Amano CO2
>> micro-bubblers?  How about Point Four?  I am
>> considering buying something.

I have heard the ADA product variously described as
Sintered glass and ceramic filter.  The Eheim unit I have
is called ceramic and I will shortly be comparing that
with the ADA product.  If the Eheim product is similar
to the ADA product the products will still have at least
one difference between them ... price !

I'll let you know when it arrives from Japan.

Thanks
Christopher Coleman
christopher.coleman at worldnet_att.net